- About Me: Have you ever noticed that the "featured content" on the Xanga main page is all from people 25 and younger? Do they not think that those of us over 50 have something to say?! Well, I certainly do, and I'm going to say it as soon as the orderly here at the nursing home wipes the drool off my chin and wheels me over to the computer!
- Favorite Movies: The Shawshank Redemption and the Princess Bride are the two greatest movies ever made. You may deny this if you wish, but you would be wrong.
- Favorite Soundtracks: The Man from Snowy River
- Movie Quotes I say all the time: I love the smell of napalm in the morning. Where do these stairs go?...they go up. If somebody walks through a field full of flowers and doesn't notice the color purple, it must really piss God off. Timmy, have you ever seen a grown man naked?
- Movies I can watch over and over: Airplane, Ferris Bueller's Day off, Ghostbusters.
- Actor that would play me in a movie: Abe Vigoda
- Favorite Shows: The Daily Show
- Favorite Channels: Comedy Central, Discovery, HGTV
- Favorite Reruns: M*A*S*H
- Most Addictive Show: Orange County Choppers
- Favorite Late Night Talk Show: Letterman
- Favorite Episode: When Lucy gets drunk on Vitametavegamin
- Show I Secretly Watch: Biggest Loser
- Show I wished wasn't cancelled: Dead Like Me
More About Me
- Nicknames: Boof
- Nationality: Klingon
- Religion: I'm a recovering Baptist - I'm in my 16th year of the 12 step program.
- Heroes: Buster, the bathroom attendent at a restaurant I frequent. Anyone who can pass out mints next to a urinal all day and still smile at people is my kind of guy.
- Interests: I'm interested in theatre, good books, good friends, politics, playing music, and not taking life too seriously
- Expertise: Sound, Video, and Lighting system design and installation.
- Occupation: National Sales Manager